Ęℓαчиıı
Scolipede
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant

is now recruiting Fakémon spriter(s)!
Team Name: Team Zircon
Team Leader: Ęℓαчиıı

Current Members
These are the members that are making this game possible! All members will have a special cameo and will be available to battle once the Champion has been defeated! Our team is small, but very efficient.

Ęℓαчиıı - Team Leader, Fakémon Artist, Character Design, Mapping, Spriter, Eventing, Basic Scripting
Anaklusmos04 - Co-Leader, Fakemon Artist, Ideaist, Spriter - Composer
SuperiorLarxene and Lala19357 - Composers
Apple Juice - Mapper

Game Name: Pokémon Zircon
Progress: All events up to the Second Gym are completely finished; several compositions and sprites are needed urgently!
Position Request: I'm not exactly looking for a spriter to do all of the work/fakes. I'm looking for a spriter who can teach me the ropes! I'm learning to sprite myself so I don't have to rely on too many people; been let down too many times.
Regardless, I want someone who can touch up my sprites and give me some pointers on how to improve them!
Timezone: GMT -5
Preferred Timezone: Any! I'm very flexible and I stay awake deep within the wee hours of the morning. We'll eventually catch each other!
Method of Contact: Just send me a private message if you're interested. Once you've gotten in contact with me, I'll give you the following contact names: Skype, WLM, AIM and Y!IM.

Screenshots

Want more screenshots and updates?
H
ead on over to the
development thread
!

Additional Information: Pokémon Zircon is a fanmade game that takes place in the region of Azelon. The game is—initially—completely Fakémon. None of the existing 649+ Pokémon will be featured until the Champion has been defeated twice. The game itself will be a little bit more challenging, just to increase the fun. For those looking to join and are worry about their ability to contribute, don't worry! I'm a very patient person, just ask Lala. As long as you keep in contact with me, I'll understand. All of the members of this team are very friendly, so don't be shy!