View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2013 (07:57 PM).
#radreds
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
Hello there Sar, and welcome!

I have to say, nice intro there. Detailed intros get my attention a lot, so great job you did there writing it! You're from the UK? What's it like over there? Is there anything you love about living there? Sorry I'm asking so many questions, I'm trying to get to know the newbies better. Well, I'm Hikari and I'm from down in Australia. No, I don't ride kangaroos to work but it's a really awesome place indeed!

I started out my Pokemon life just like you did, watching the anime around that time when it first came to Australia. I never got to play a Pokemon game for real until getting Ruby for my 11th birthday, but after playing it, I developed a passion for Pokemon gaming and I went on to play all of the 4th and 5th Generation, but unlike you I never took a hiatus in-between generations. Are you looking forward to Pokemon X & Y by any means? The games look pretty awesome I have to tell. Nice to see you're playing Black 2, I'm playing it as well and I love it! Definitely check out the Fifth Generation Gaming section where you'll find some good B2/W2 topics. We also have General Entertainment for anime-related discussions, so definitely check that out as well.

Have fun here, and if you ever need a friend I'm always open. Just send me a visitor message and I'll be happy to make you feel welcome! Also, you can contact Cirno (or another moderator) if you ever need help getting around the forums!

- Hikari10