Thread: What's up!
View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Sheep
sheep x steven OTP

Nature: Timid
Hey there Ryuspark! :) If you like Touhou you're going to like my username, hehe. To be honest I don't actually play the games though.. just happened to choose this name because I thought the character looked cute.

Well, PC is pretty big on fangames/projects so of course we'll be looking forward to yours! But there's always so much more to do on the forum like battle, trade, talk anything Pokemon, chat with others, debate, post your art or writing and.. yeah. A good chunk of people come for the fangame aspect but then branch out into the forum, becoming active regulars around the community. :D I'd definitely recommend such as you'll make lots more friends that way. Taking a step out of Emulation was one of the best things I did on here, aha. All the boards here are great though so regardless of what you choose to do, I'm sure you'll have fun.

And dude, if you like Kirby you are my new best friend. I just.. don't see many fans around anymore, which stinks. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right place. Which Kirby game do you like the most?! :D Are there any newer ones you'd recommend for me since I've never really played since the GBA Nightmare in Dreamland? Was going to try Epic Yarn after watching a Let's Play of it but I don't have a Wii so that's out of the question. Perhaps someday! Sonic already suggested the amazing Video Games board for you so take a peek at that anytime. You'll love discussing all the games with us!

Enjoy your stay and great meeting you! Hope we see each other around down the line, yeah?

da best | family | my star | twin
club 1 club 2 club 3 LV
Avatar & Signature by Achromatic