View Single Post
Old May 16th, 2013 (10:55 PM).
bitter gay.
Gold Tier

Nature: Bold
1. How many times do you think you've had it?

Depends on what you consider sex or not. Actual penetrative sex (i.e not oral) only once, but if we're considering oral sex as "sex" then it would be a few more times. I've never really had a commited partner so it just sort of worked out that way. /shrug.

2. What age did you lose your virginity, providing you have lost it?

I lost it when I was 15. It wasn't the best decision on my part but tbh I just sort of call myself a "born again virgin" for when I find someone that I'm ready to commit myself to.

3. Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls?

Female anatomy is disgusting I would never put my genitals near that. Ever.

Bonus question:
What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people?

Not really my business. If you're a **** shamer you're a ****ing ******* and need to grow up and understand that people are allowed to have as much sex as they like (as long as they aren't endangering people because that isn't good). I will never for the life of me understand what drives people to be so anti-sex or go "omg they slept with so many people before me now I'm insecure" get the **** over yourself and start to understand that people do what they want and they don't have to conform to your ****** ideals and standards.

Also on a sort of related note I've never really had intimate sex. Just hookups. Hah.
"And here we tinker with metal, to try to give it a kind of life, and suffer those who would scoff at our efforts. But who's to say that, if intelligence had evolved in some other form in past millennia, the ancestors of these beings would not now scoff at the idea of intelligence residing within meat?"
- Prime Function Aki Zeta-5, "The Fallacies of Self-Awareness"