View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2013, 11:02 AM
Sheep

Nature: Timid
/runs into this thread
You know, I was 99% sure I posted here but.. apparently I didn't. That has to change. Welcome to the community, Sar, regardless of if I'm a few days late!

Naww, you're definitely not boring people. Talkative new users are the best new users since you can find what you have in common and hold some awesome conversations!

But anyways, you sound a lot like me when I was just getting into the series. The anime was absolutely amazing and I couldn't stop collecting the cards or playing the games. I still have most of my old cards sitting comfortably in a box with cat pictures on it, hehe. Still have that card binder I got in fifth grade as well. :D The only real difference between you and me is that I never really grew out of Pokemon; been as obsessed since I got into it in 1998/1999. It's definitely true that the franchise is still as amazing as ever though, right? Black & White introducing the moving battle sprites was one of the coolest additions and made the Pokemon seem much more alive. Black 2 & White 2 are amaazing sequels too, and I was just playing them a minute ago! The older games are amazing as well since Pokemon as a whole is a fantastic franchise. I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying Pokemon so much and hopefully that means PC will become much more fun to you. :)

I'm so sorry about your injury though! ;~; But luckily you have amazing forums like these and Pokemon to keep yourself occupied. It's great that you have already gone around and made some posts around this place so I'll be crossing my fingers you keep that up and evolve into an experienced forum member, yeah? It would stink if we lost you since you do seem like a great person.

Enjoy your stay on PC! I'll be looking forward to running into you lots and lots! Hope you have a great time here~

pair | family | irl pair | lovelies
club 1 club 2 club 3 club 4