Thread: Pokemon Apollo
View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2013, 10:03 PM
MrDollSteak
Formerly known as 11bayerf1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chra View Post
When will the next beta version be out, I just can't wait any longer D:
This is probably the best hack I've come across so far.
Hahha thanks! That means a lot. I've been working on it a lot more recently, scripting and such.
Chances are it'll be out in June. That being said I don't want to rush it, as the other releases have been pretty glitchy

Quote:
Yeah, we're waiting for the next release man! Also, please add some 4/5th Gen. pokes asap, please.
I don't really plan on any 3/4/5th gen pokemon at the moment. That being said, some of the evolutions of Gen 1/2 pokemon may make an appearance. Not by the next one though, sorry

Quote:
I don't know if this is a known bug or not. But I just used abra's teleport. But it teleported me not to the pokecenter, but to an empty gym or something like that. Which you can't escape.
yeah Teleport is a bit buggy. I'm going to look into fixing that. Dig works fine however.

Quote:
Hmm... this seems to be a 3rd generation version of Pokemon Team Rocket Edition, did you got inspired also by that game?
Surprisingly no, I'd never played that. The Rocket hacks I have heard about are Fuligin, Toxic Purple and TDT. The problem I found with many of them was that it didn't feel like real Team Rocket. I can't say anything about TRE though.

Quote:
I noticed when I search Pokemon Apollo on goog, there's some pages about a team rocket member named that. So I was just wondering Bayer, where did you get the name idea "Apollo?"
I originally was going to just called it Pokemon Rocket. But to me that sounded strange so I just went for a kind of rocket. Originally I planned on making the player Apollo and forcing gender, but to me grunts are more fun.