View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2013, 04:47 AM
Nakuzami
That Person's Name Is . . .
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRyahn View Post
Not to mention what is even the point in Pancham specifically having this way to evolve. Evolutions don't just randomly happen, they make sense. Something like Nincada evolves into Ninjask AND Shedinja because it leaves behind a shell of itself, something real life Cicada's do. It makes sense. Mantyke evolves with Remoraid in the party because they have a relationship of symbiosis. Remoraid help clean Mantyke of debris and other small fish, while Mantyke is Remoraids 'shield' from bigger predators. It makes sense for them to have an evolution related to each other. Pancham's rumored evolution here however does not seem to make sense to me, but rather just seems to be thrown together as a half-assed gimmick with no reason.
Well, as I've heard a few people speculate, plus two more since your post, it is possible that Panchum will have a branched evolution. One of which could be some "holier-than-thou" bear the fights for justice, and will likely showcase the new Fairy type along with Fighting. The other would retain the Naughty aspect of Panchum, and would travel along a more Dark path. (pun intended. xD) It showcases some morality thing of martial arts or . . . something. It makes sense, if you take it as Pancham being influenced by a Dark or Fairy type, or, essentially, Bad or Good.

Out of all of the rumors on that list, there are none that I'm totally against or that seem out of the realm of possibility. It is pokemon, after all. A few of them, mainly just some names sounding stupid, I can get over, I'm sure.