View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Prof Oakley
JourneyofPossibilities Creator

Nature: Quiet
Uhm, been awhile again, but I started working on the game today. All finished with the trainers for the arena (minus the champion) but I apparently can't battle on this laptop, not sure if it is because of windows 8 or what, though. I'll fiddle around with the permissions and properties for rpg maker, but I migh have to just add in pokemon the long way and not be able to test the actual challenges.

I'm also getting a drawing tablet for my birthday so in about a week I'm going to start trying to draw better art for this and my idea for my next game. It won't have trainers in it so this issue shouldn't effect it, so I might switch to working on it earlier than planned and give up on this (testing wise).

I'm also finished my first semester of college, so I have literally nothing to do until September, hoping to work on this for some of the time. Well, off to figure out the issue and a possible correction, sorry for my absence to the probably 0 people who keep an eye on it.
The blog is the place for where I update in more blog form about those topics and my personal life as well.
~~~
Others
Game Guides on Hubpages, DeviantART, Wattpad (Stories)