View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2013 (5:38 AM).
Gone. May or may not return.
Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by c1234321:
Hello! I just wanted to say I have been keeping up, despite not replying. Also, this is developing quite nicely. What with everything that's happened so far, it's hard to believe they're only in Castelia and just meeting Iris. Still, terrific job so far. I will continue to read avidly, though my replies won't become actually meaningful for about a month (until school ends). Until then!
Cheers! Much obliged; it's nice to know that people are reading and enjoying things. I've missed this week's chapter, as you've probably noticed by now; my apologies for that, but in my defence I spent the time making a large cuddly Cthulhu. I don't know if that mitigates my crimes at all, but he certainly serves as an effective minion, or he will once I have brought him to life with eldritch rites and orphan tears.

So... what was I saying? Oh yes. Thanks for reading! The next chapter will probably be, uh, next weekend. Sorry about that.

For information about A Grand Day Out, a bizarre short story in video game form, click here.