View Single Post
Old May 20th, 2013 (10:35 AM).
Amore
Now stand up and begin
Community Supporter

Okay, I wanna try this:

team name: The A Team

motives: Dismantle all religions (Without damaging them where possible - preserve the greatest buildings as museums informing people of how humanity used to be hindered by these beliefs). Yes, the A stands for Atheist, although we do love it when a plan comes together :)
Obviously, somewhere along the way we'd just end up destroying shizz...but, you know, all part of the grand plan.

pokémon: All types. Generally raised to a high level. Leader would probably have a couple of pseudos i.e. Dragonite. Part of the whole "dismantle all religions" thing is that we include pokémon worshippers in our goals, so lure out legendaries for grand one-on-one battles to capture / defeat them and thus remove their status as deities. So I'm only meaning like Arceus, Dialga, Palkia, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza - all the minor ones are fine. This is probably where it all goes wrong, we'll end up trashing places trying to take on Arceus with two Dragonite and a Magikarp that knows bounce...

appearance: Varied, we're a global movement and don't force people to wear a uniform. Although mostly we'd dress in "western" styles. Leader probably wears a suit or fairly expensive clothes (I'm talking a pair of converse for every outfit :P)

threat: Biblical, which is kinda awkward really...

inspiration: Syria, Texas...anywhere that's got religious-based problems really.