View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2013, 12:31 AM
Evanlyn
Kidneys! I've got new kidneys!

Nature: Relaxed
1. Providing you're of legal age, what is stopping you from having sex? Religious reasons? Lack of interest, from either you or another person? Lack of sexual desire for anyone? Fear?

Um... legal age? I'm pretty sure that's 18, right? Well whatever, I'm 17, and my reasons are religious and just plain lack of interest.

2. Are you okay with being a virgin? Do you care about what society/the people have to say in regards to it?

Yeah, I'm fine with it. I don't give a shoot what other people think.

3. When do you plan on having sex? Do you even want to have sex?

I plan on it when I find 'the one', and marry him.
Of course I've thought about it, and sometimes wanted it, but like, I just couldn't be bothered... and I decided to wait till the right time, whenever that is!

BONUS QUESTION
What do you think of people who have sex often, with many different people?

Well, to be honest, I'm totally not cool with it. And this isn't even on religious grounds that I have this opinion on it.. I can sort of understand why people would (though I'm a virgin myself) I just... find it gross... I suppose that's one way to put it! Though really, it's none of my business what people believe, or how they act... but yeah...

Last edited by Evanlyn; May 21st, 2013 at 12:35 AM. Reason: I noticed the.... BONUS QUESTION..