View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2013 (2:16 AM).
I will kill the strong ones
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Rose Quartz

Freeze city

"Hmm... If I had money then I would've bought some food, on really rare occasions then I have to steal it like I did today... It doesn't happen a lot that I don't have money." April said because she got the feeling Bleaz though that she only could steal food. "I'm coming along I guess." April stood up and walked towards Bleaz. "D-Don't misunderstand me!" April pouted as she glanced at the boy. "It's just to make sure that you're not going to bring some group of hunters to this place." April lied. His scent was so nice that it interested her a little bit.

"It's also better for me to come along," April looked around to make sure no one was eavesdropping them. "if that geezer noticed you left your hideout then he might come back to kill me afterall." April walked past him towards the streets. That geezer probably already knew that she wasn't a dog at all, he wouldn't have chased after her like that if he really thought she was just a dog. April felt a little restless, this had been the first time in awhile that she almost had to kill someone in order to survive. "Ofcourse I would be able to protect myself but that guy is rich, people will notice that something has happened to him if I'd kill him." April turned back to the boy.

"I don't want to trow dirt over our race, the wolf." April smiled gently at the boy. This was the first time in awhile that she felt like she could trust a human. She wasn't going to let her guard down just yet though. "Hey... why do you live on the streets actually?" April suddenly asked him, probably catching him off guard.