View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2013 (12:18 PM).
Eye of the Storm
Send a message via Skype™ to Cyclone
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
It's still going to happen, regardless. Unless you're some sort of employee of Gamefreak/Nintendo, speculation about Sylveon is going to happen of every type, some more than others. Flying is still going to be speculated about regardless of whatever Smash has put out, since the official type hasn't been revealed yet.

Is it a sad thing? Perhaps, but people are allowed to speculate whatever they want, after all. ;
At this point, if it's Flying type, I'll eat my shirt. (Seriously. It defies logical sense.) Unless the test only proves that Sylveon is not weak to ice, but not necessarily super-effective against it, in which scenario Flying might still be a possibility (as is everything else).

"Y' Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.