View Single Post
Old May 21st, 2013 (2:43 PM).
Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Silver Tier
Nature: Bold
Mark looked down as Leena went down into his bag. She better not have stolen anything out of there... she was either really curious or a real invader. At least they were sticking close to him. Duster was no doubt curious as she checked out Mark's Pokegear. Mark simply smiled. "Curious aren't you? " Mark said as he held it a bit closer to Duster. Mark eventually made it to the Pokemon Center and sat down a moment to get himself situated and to pull out each of the Pokeballs to get them healed. Leena didn't seem to be in the bag. Must have been invisible.

Snype smiled to Thyme. Must have had a long day... at least she was easy to calm whenever he was around her. He was pretty concerned for her after she discussed being lost out in the wild for so long but at least she was ok. The girl needed a break Snype put an arm around her and but Thyme into a small side hug.

"Kehe, hey well your out of the wild now! I'd love to spend some time with you. It's been awhile after all. Just name the time and place and I'll be up for anything." He said with a sly wink. "First though, I promised a battle with a grumpy Scizor. Kehehe." He added.

Trainer Academy RP Pokemon
Snype (Sableye)- Lv. 52- Detect, Shadow Sneak, Will-o-wisp, Low Sweep, Foul Play, Taunt (Ability: Keen Eye)
Commodore (Porygon-Z)- Lv. 55 -Signal beam, Conversion 2, Recover, Tri Attack, Ice Beam, Trick Room (Ability: Trace)
Len (Poliwraith)- Lv. 53- Bubblebeam, Brick Break, Body Slam, Belly Drum, Sleep Talk, Rest (Ability: Water Absorb)
Able (Ninjask)- Lv. 46 - X-Scissor, Slash, Double Team, Protect, Baton Pass, Swords Dance (Ability: Speed Boost)
Kara (Gligar) Lv. 35 Acrobatics, Substitute, Fury Cutter, Knock Off, Slash,Toxic (Ability: Poison Heal)
Xerox (Ditto) Lv. 35 Transform (Ability: Imposter)

(In Box)
Shedinja- Lv. 35 Fury Swipes, Confuse Ray, Sand attack, Leech Life, Mind Reader, Scratch (Ability: Wonder Guard)
Omanyte- Lv. 35 Brine, Mud Shot, Rollout, Ice Beam, Protect, Bite
(Ability: Swift Swim)