Old May 22nd, 2013, 02:30 PM
IceFyr1928
Is now DeathofShadows

Nature: Calm
[Finally back! Can't wait to continue here!]

Steven Yew

A Discovery
Volcanic caves

Yew wiped the sweat off his brow as he toiled at the walls of the cave he and Tetra were presently in. He had discovered a large femur in one of the walls a few days ago, and now intended to reveal all that was present along with the bone that now sat in a crate near Yew's feet. Tetra worked alongside him as the two worked to excavate bone after oversized bone.

It was a good hour before they were able to excavate the main prize of the search, the skeleton's skull. They worked for another half hour to excavate the few remaining bones, and then exited the cave, all of the discovered bones in a crate the Tetra now carried.

This skeleton, Yew brought directly to his forensic lab, something that had taken the administration an aganizingly long time to approve. Once there, Yew realized that he had missed his first class, much to his dread. However, the immensity of his newest archaeological find quickly brushed this thought out of his head. Yew and Tetra began laying out the bones as they would appear in a general figure, once they were set up, they could be moved to fit the shape of the pokemon.

"Judjing by the powerful leg bones, along with the boxed yet lengthened skull shape," Yew stated once they had finished, "I do believe that we have found a recent ancestor of the Ryhorn family." The Pokemon appeared to be at least 500 years old, yet remained younger than 1000.

To this, Tetra replied, Chances are, they were a species native to only the island that were outperformed by the more adapted species from other areas, introduced by humans. Yew nodded, and jotted this down, along with many other complex equations and measurements. Yew lost track of time as he proceeded to inspect, record, label, and otherwise study the skeleton that sit on his lab table.

Professor of Pokemon history and mythology

Party:
Spoiler:
•Tetra the Gardevoir
•Ice the Scizor
•Luxray
•Char the Monferno

Boxed Pokémon:
Spoiler:
None...

Fixed Float!