View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2013 (04:08 PM).
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by TheShinyEevee:
Lol! Yeah, I don't know if I could ever be an owner!
I too have almost decided to Soft Reset for Chespin - rather interestingly the recent scan revealed this to be the starter selection screen:

It looks a bit like the Heartgold and Soulsilver one, doesn't it? Perhaps this means we will be able to see if they're shiny before we pick them too...? Wouldn't that be awesome. It definitely will mean I won't need to get another 3ds to dual soft reset or anything!
As for the dex or tower, I have no clue as I haven't got that far xD
It... was work, we had a few cheaters back in the day who everyone could see through, but it was all cleared up eventually.

Oh, I hope they well show shiny on that screen! *crosses fingers* Even if it's not a Fen I would take a shiny starter (and toss it onto another copy, thankfully I tend to pick up both versions of a new game at the same time, though I waited months to get White 2 because I didn't feel it was a big a game change-up to be worth saving hard for both at once)

Heh, I'm working on both Black Tower and White Hallow (I'm actually further in white in this case.)

I only need under 30 more in the Unova Dex on Black though to be allowed onto the Nature Preserve-Island.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club