View Single Post
Old May 23rd, 2013 (08:06 AM).
Werewolf Assassin

Nature: Docile
Quote originally posted by CycloneGU:
What Serge said could be true. It could just be some silly skit. Though I did see, on the more recent bit, a skit that involved catching a very fat-looking Pachirisu (I swear to God, the actor looks like half a sumo wrestler). They showed the game alongside it, with damage, failed catches, etc. So maybe they ARE trying to match the game, but can't show us the shots yet. If the game has been up alongside, it would have said "super-effective", "not very effective" or something like that. Oh well.

That's what I said.

Oh, and I'm calling fake on the one guy above me.

Cyclone
Quote originally posted by CycloneGU:
At this point, if it's Flying type, I'll eat my shirt. (Seriously. It defies logical sense.) Unless the test only proves that Sylveon is not weak to ice, but not necessarily super-effective against it, in which scenario Flying might still be a possibility (as is everything else).

Cyclone
You said that... Which says if its not weak to ice, then flying is still possible... It should be if Sylveon is not really resistant of ice then flying is still possible... You basically said that flying type is more likely if information that clearly dictates that it isn't flying type is true...