View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2013 (10:13 AM).
The EXP-Grinding Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by Pokestick, good times.:
Indeed. I'd say at this point that the more twists to the usual formula, the better.
I agree with you, Pokéstick, and that is why I think that GameFreak might eventually introduce dual-type moves or something like that. After all, the folks at GameFreak have probably had plenty of time to work out the mechanic's formula if they were originally going to implement it alongside Scald but couldn't figure out how exactly they could do it at that time. However, you guys are most likely right when you say that we shouldn't worry our heads over how this will be done, so I'd like to formally end this discussion by saying that I'm happy to sit back and wait to see what happens on this one.

NOTE: Please send me a private message if you have an extra copy of the special Mew that GameFreak distributed to owners of Generation III games on September 30th, 2006, and can think of a good place where we can meet for a trade.