View Single Post
Old May 24th, 2013, 08:15 PM
Fairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ⊗Slenderman⊗ View Post
Sorry about my inactivity. A family member died a few days ago, and I've been busy with helping to clean out her apartment and the like.

I don't know if one already exists here, but I recently remembered my concept for a Flying-type Eeveelution. My only drawings of it are months old, but I can try to post an old sketch tomorrow (it's 11:30pm here right now).

I also have been working on the Zangoose evolution, and have made some progress on that. Nothing worth posting yet.
Aw, I'm sorry to hear that. :( I hope you and your family are coping well with your loss.

(heh, kinda feels weird jumping from that right into pokemon conversation, ya know? :x)

As of currently, we already have a flying type design.. however, feel free to post pics so we can get a good idea of it.

@ Sunny : Aw, it's such a cutie! :D I won't update the first post with it yet cause I know you'll keep working on it, but I definitely like how it looks so far! If you can, try to develop the ghostie bits on it to look more wispy. Right now, they look a little globular and amorphous. But it's still early in the design, so I have faith in you. :) Is the tail supposed to be a lantern? Just curious.

Also, super big thanks to everyone. You guys have been doing so much work to make this project really special and I want to try to do something nice for all the contributors. n_n; You guys rock! <3