View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2013, 06:34 AM
abnegation

1. How many times do you think you've had it?
A long time ago it came to the point where I truly did stop counting. Not that it really matters, given that when you're young and in a relationship for a long time and see one another a lot you'll probably end up doing it quite a bit. So for me it's been several hundred times. Sex is something that takes practice, and when you're with someone new it can often be a challenge to see what works for them and so on. Communication is a great thing however, especially if you're in a relationship and have the time to experiment and try new things. Having sex with someone you're comfortable with is a really big bonus if you're new to it or want to get better and make it more enjoyable. I see a lot of people losing their virginity and never wanting to do it again, but that much is relative to gender most of the time. However, I didn't enjoy my first time either, despite being with someone who had had it before. For anyone who does read this who hasn't done it before, it's not going to lead up to your expectations the first time you do it. Which is why I'd recommend doing it with someone you're completely comfortable with and just practice. It's one of those things that if you put time and effort into it, it becomes an amazing experience that you'll really come to enjoy. It's just a matter of getting over the first hurdle so to speak.

2. What age did you lose your virginity, providing you have lost it?
I lost mine when I was 16 to a girl who was an ex-girlfriend at the time. To be honest, it wasn't under the best circumstances either given that she was involved with someone else at the time. However there were deeper reasons as to why I did it with her while I could and so forth, a broken heart leading me to the loss of my virginity? A bit strange I'll admit. But it was something I was glad to have gotten out the way at a fairly young age, it gave me a realistic view of what sex is like, and allowed me to see that it'll be something I'll need to get better at.

3. Have you done the dirty deed with guys and girls?
I wouldn't say it's often been dirty, buuuut only ever done anything with girls. Despite being able to appreciate a guy who's good looking, and being in a state where I can easily say "holy balls you're attractive" to another guy, it simply boils down to only being interested in women. The curiosity might have been there at a point, but I think that died fairly quickly. As it stands, I'm attracted to girls and that's it. Often I consider myself to be somewhat asexual, I don't like people very often, but when I do it's usually a pretty strong feeling, I believe my standards are also sky high and I fall out of infatuation easily. I don't think that would mean I'm not faithful or disloyal, but love is both a catalyst and a potion for my inspiration, motivation, and quality of what I do. Right now, the way I feel is nothing but positive towards who I like. So when it comes to sex, I'd need to be very much attracted to a girl to do it.