View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2013, 08:42 AM
SylveonStar
Sylveon

Nature: Lonely
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn nodded looking worriedly at the little yellow Pokemon. She couldn't believe that other Pokemon could be so mean to attack a smaller Pokemon. Though she also couldn't believe that Pokemon would go after humans like the Golett's. Dex approached her and checked her ankle, saying it would be better if it was looked at immediately. Dex caught the small yellow Pokemon then held her by the arms, putting them around his neck to help her walk. "I'll have to help you walk, okay?"

"okay" she took a small step grimacing again though she was careful not to put to much pressure on her ankle. "if we can find a clearing Silver could get us to Oak Town quickly"

Oerba Dia Vanille

"I brought you to the Pokemon Center" Vanille sat down in a chair in the room looking at the younger girl. She smiled looking at the girl, she was a red head as well, but the younger girls color was very different than her own pinkish orange-red. "You were burning up and collapsed" she paused as Prince sat by her feet and Merida jumped on her lap.

"oh, I've forgotten to introduce myself. I'm Oerba Dia Vanille. Though you can just call me Vanille. I'm new here" she smiled happily. "What's your name? and do you need anything?" she worried as she heard the girl whimper. Does she need the Nurse?