View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2013, 10:13 AM
gimmepie
The Seeker of Pies

Nature: Mild

Sylvia Hanson

Upon the arrival of Holly and the nurse Shiva quickly jumped from the bed and trotted back to Sylvia's feat.
"Gla-"
"You did a good job Shiva" Sylvia said to her oldest companion. Apart from that though she wasn't sure what to do next, she wasn't used to situations like this but she was used to the familiar sensation of fading into the background. She had nothing left to add to Kayla's recovery, but it didn't seem appropriate to leave.
Oh well, I guess I'll just be inappropriate then.
Sylvia slipped out of the door whilst the scene unfolded and left the forms with Shiva still padding softly at her heels.

Upon exiting the building Sylvia sat against the wall of the Suicune Dorm, her day so far was flustering her.
It was just a normal quiet day - other than having no classes - until I met up with Vanille. That was literally the first time since I got here that anyone took any real interest in me and that spurred me to act completely out of the ordinary and talk to a weird girl with social phobias, whose weirder friend turned up and passed out. Then I got stuck looking after her and hour later I've faded into obscurity again? It's such a weird feeling... I'm not jealous of the attention I couldn't care less about that, I just wonder what's going on with me today.

"Gla-?" Shiva looked up at Sylvia questioningly as she stroked the pokemon's cool fur.
"I don't know, I'm just not sure what's going on today" the student replied.
Perhaps I should just run with it and keep talking to these people? Sylvia had never really had social problems, but she had never really had any skills at making friends, even the person she had lived with before coming to the academy only really allowed her to stay because she owed her a favour. She attributed this to her sheltered upbringing, but a lot of it was to do with her personality.
"Oh well, guess I'll wait here and see what happens."