View Single Post
Old May 26th, 2013 (2:15 PM).
I don't see what the problem is. It's not difficult to be appropriate, and the sex jokes were getting very old and stale. I don't mind a few subtle sexual innuendos here and there, but it's crossing the line when they're dropped constantly. I see it like this: there are always going to be people that like inappropriate content in the server, and those that don't. PC grants us a chance to advertise the server on one of the largest Pokemon forums, and majority of our community has found the server via PC. To simply ditch its support and run solo just so we can be more vulgar would be a very arrogant decision. The battle server is more active than ever, and we have the potential to make it more active. Do you folks really want to change that?

If you guys are really desperate, we can make a small, separate channel on the server where the ban on inappropriate content doesn't apply. While this would take away some activity from the main lobby, it would be better than cutting the line between the server and PC.

Originally Posted by Anti View Post
Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
Also, I do agree that this is arguing over quite a minor issue. u__u;;;
Just going to let the irony/complete lack of self-awareness sink in here.

I agree anyway though. I can't think of a dumber thing to argue about. I actually can't. Someone help me. Aero brought up a minor issue, Wolf can deal with it as he sees fit, and...oh wait, that's it. That's how it should always be.