The Time Warp Challenge
View Single Post
May 26th, 2013 (7:24 PM). Edited May 26th, 2013 by RoreyG.
Atop Mount Silver
- I started out with a Bulbasaur (HELIOS). I did the usual stuff at the game's start; battling my Rival (I named him Shigeru) and getting Professor Oak's parcel. I trained up my Bulbasaur to level 14 before I fought Shigeru for the second time.
- I strolled through Viridian Forest and managed to evolve HELIOS into and Ivysaur before I took on Brock. Vine Whip ensured my victory with ease.
- I got my Running Shoes and made my way to Mount Moon. Admittedly, Mount Moon took a while to get through, especially considering the fact that I couldn't buy any items so I had to keep running back to use the Pokemon Center situated at the cave's entrance. HELIOS was level 24 by the time I got out.
- I took on Misty's Gym and Razor Leaf made it another easy outing.
- I knew I had to train up a lot before I fought Lieutenant Surge so I did some intense level grinding against the trainers between the Nugget Bridge battles, the route to Bill's House and the paths just before and next to Vermillion City.
- I might have leveled up too much though. I'm about to board the S.S. Anne and I have a freshly evolved Venusaur.
- In other news, I got the VS Seeker and went back to Cerulean City to cash in the Bike Voucher I got from the President of the Pokemon fan club. Also, it looks like it's gonna be me and HELIOS alone for a while. I planned out this killer team, but I'm not gonna be able to get another member until I reach Fuchsia City.
My current team:
Joined Oct 2012
Also Known As:
View Public Profile
Send a private message to RoreyG
Find all posts by RoreyG
Find threads started by RoreyG
Ignore Posts by RoreyG