View Single Post
Old May 27th, 2013 (9:54 PM). Edited May 27th, 2013 by BlackWhiteRobin.
Nature: Quirky
Originally Posted by destinedjagold View Post
1. No idea.
1.5. Make a script to activate it.

2. Try changing the flags that you are checking. I believe those flags you are using are automatically being restarted by the ROM.
1) Okay.
1.5) Okay.
2) What?! Even if I'm using JPAN's Engine?!

Originally Posted by ZangoMango View Post
Having problems with unLZ, I've got my sprites indexed 64x64 with 16 colors, but when I try to write to ROM they don't transfer over and it just messed up the palette of the ingame sprite it was supposed to overwrite instead, like so. I even tried just saving default sprites like Venusaur and then overwriting another sprite with it, but it did the same thing. Tips?
Like what I said to the other guy who asked that, use Wichu's Sprite Editor Instead, it automatically indexes and fixes everything for you.

And since a page has passed, I would like to "re-ask" my questions.

1) We all know that Mastermind_X made an ASM Code to create unlimited shinies but, how do we make it so that the Player will NEVER EVER encounter a shiny?
2) I'm trying to compile this script:

#dynamic 0x750000

#org @start
checkflag 0x1
if 0x1 goto @ka
checkflag 0x2
if 0x1 goto @fuu
checkflag 0x3
if 0x1 goto @rai
checkflag 0x4
if 0x1 goto @do
checkflag 0x5
if 0x1 goto @sui

#org @ka
warp 0x3 0x1 0x1 0xC 0xC

#org @fuu
warp 0x3 0x2 0x1 0xC 0xC

#org @rai
warp 0x3 0x3 0x1 0xC 0xC

#org @do
warp 0x3 0x4 0x1 0xC 0xC

#org @sui
warp 0x3 0x5 0x1 0xC 0xC
It should warp to a map according to the flag set but it doesn't work. That is originally made for a Signpost event but it didn't work. I tried setting it on a Script Event, didn't work, again. (Note: Of course I set the Var Thingies on the Script Event!) And I tried it on a Person Event but it didn't work either. What's wrong?
Destinedjagold said the game auto-resets the flags I used but, I was like "Really?!" Even if I use JPAN's Engine.