View Single Post
May 28th, 2013 (5:48 AM). Edited May 28th, 2013 by edwardo999.
This looks like a cool new challenge for me to do (I've done Nuzlockes, Solos, and Monotypes a LOT), so sign me up.
Mode: Theme Deck
Set: Base Set
Deck: 2-Player Starter Set (It's in the list of Theme Decks. So why not? *shrugs*
Optional Rules: #1, #2, #3 (And my own #4 and #5)
#4 - Allowed all evolutions that appear in the deck. Since Machop, Machoke and Machamp are all in the deck, I am allowed 3 Machops, as long as 2 evolve into Machokes, and only 1 becomes a Machamp. I am not allowed to evolve all 3 into Machamps.
#5 - Allowed all Pokémon from deck in PC and can swap between them. Helps for some of the Trainer cards.
Have at least two Pokémon in the party at all times.
Energy Removal + Energy Retrieval
- After each Gym, I must swap one valid Pokémon in my party for one valid Pokémon in a PC Box (They cannot be the same Pokémon. Only if available.)
Gust of Wind
- I must run from all Wild Flying-type Pokémon (They blow me away with a "Gust of Wind")
- Only allowed a team of 5 maximum.
- I must buy 2 potions (since there are 2 in the deck) every time I visit a new town/city (If I have the money)
- I must swap out my Pokémon when asked by the game.
Since the Dratini card has the move Pound, yet in-game, Dratini does not learn this, am I allowed to hack it so Dratini learns Pound?
Also, can I hack it so I can actually get a Machamp? I'm emulating it, and cannot trade. :/
Anyways, my HOPEFUL party for the E4 (Swapping with PC may change it...):
"Can you hear the silence?
Can you see the dark?
Can you fix the broken?
Can you feel my heart?"
Joined Feb 2010
View Public Profile
Send a private message to edwardo999
Find all posts by edwardo999
Find threads started by edwardo999
Ignore Posts by edwardo999