View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2013 (07:01 AM).
Jake♫
► My Happy Little Pill 
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
Quote originally posted by Twilight Sky:
Honestly, I take information like that with a grain of salt. If said system doesn't get revealed by the next Pokemon Smash, then I highly doubt it's something that's going to be true. Why is it necessary to have a system for flying types specifically? .___.;; I guess it'd be a neat addition, but the question in my mind is: Why? IIRC, this includes levitate users, which means that this new battle system would extend to others like Hydreigon, Gengar, Flygon, the whole nine yards. But again, is it really necessary?
I'm not disagreeing with you, but if it's something that isn't revealed in the next Smash/CoroCoro, that means nothing. I mean, we all thought they would have revealed Sylveon's typing by now, and look where we are still. They can choose to hold out on stuff as long as they want to. Heck, they don't even have to show it to us ahead of time and let it be a surprise for when the games come out. But as a whole I agree with your sentiment =P

If something like this were to happen though, I'd just want to see it come with the return of Contests and have it be a part of that. Plus, I just want to see anime-styled Contests make an appearance in the games, as they'd be so much more fun than the downgraded ones we had in Gen III and Gen IV (and I guess the Musicals as well).