Thread: Showering
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2013 (12:48 AM). Edited May 29th, 2013 by Treecko.
#teamcap
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Treecko
I answered 25+ minutes in the poll, but really it only takes me about 10-20 minutes to shower.I have three other people to share the shower with and so I try to conserve as much hot water as I can. I shower every other day or every other few days. I have any clothes I want to wear in the bathroom already hanging on a hanger. I like to warm up the water before going in. Once I'm in the shower I start by washing my body with soap and then wash my hair with shampoo. I like to think about stuff sometime before or during the time of washing myself which is why it usually takes a bit longer. You know, ponder things. And call me weird, but I usually walk out of the shower before turning it off. I don't know why really, maybe because I really hate those few seconds of cold or hot cold water when you turn one shower knob off. Once I'm out I dry my self off by starting with my hair and working my self down. Usually it's hair, face, chest, waist, legs and then feet. Then I put on the clothes I want to wear in the bathroom and then head out to the dining room where the hair dryer is and finish drying my hair more.
United we stand, divided we fall.