Thread: [Demo] Pokemon Reborn
View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2013 (09:01 AM).

Quote originally posted by AmethystRain:
I mentioned this in the readme, but if it's always raining, try sailing to Apophyll or Azurine on Amy's boat real quick and that -should- reset it... If that doesn't work after a few days (to ensure that it wasn't raining naturally anyway), I'd be curious to see what's up with that.

The choice between Sirius and Sigmund doesn't make a big difference... for now.

@Ciano- thanks for the heads up, beta testers missed that part entirely due to a diferent error. Do chocolate and "Vanilla" work all right?
Lol, the one time I don't read the "readme" xD Thanks, the problem was fixed after going to Apophyll.
-By the way, I found a random Unknown while headbutting a tree in the Wasteland, I'm not sure if that's suppose to be there or not, just thought I should report it d:
-"Vanilla" and Chocolate worked ok when I bought multiple, I'm not sure what the Chocolate does or is suppose to do exactly...
-Oh, and some items have some very random sprites/pictures to them, for example, the Chocolate Ice Cream has the "Reveal Glass" picture and the Link Stone has the "S.S. Ticket" image (though I'm sure you already know that).
-One last thing, will we be receiving a Vs. Seeker soon? It would really help out training xD