View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Saving Raven
Original Creator of Pokémon X

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Skype™ to Saving Raven
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Grizz View Post
O trust me my eyes are open lol and i dont blame you for working so hard on the sprites to me that makes the game and as far as ANIMAL CROSSING i have spent a good portion of my childhood on that game and never understood why hahaha but something i have noticed in the demo not sure if i just have an older version or if it was mentioned but if you change your cloths to Gary and use your running shoes you disappear lol Im not great with the whole tech aspect but i can be pretty creative so if i can offer any help on design or ideas i would be more then happy to share my thoughts or even if you have a pokemon you would like to add but not sure what it should look like i could always draft something to maybe help you come up with a final design and look forward to the update(and completed version) lol
haha, yes i know it's old but its fun to get back into it every now and again, plus it has great aspects i can draw from for inspiration
as for the gary thing I realize this, it was because of the custom sprites i had to make, it was annoying and decided to wait until i had time for felt like doing it, hahaha
there are alos a few other bugs, like no vs sprites showing up, and being unable to leave the pokemon lab, but other than that things should be fine i think...
thanks for your offer! i'll keep you in mind if i ever need any help! I'm mostly working on this alone, i have a friend of mine doing nit picky scripts for me to add to my pokegear, and evolutions, but as far as game revolutionizing material, or composing, and things like proffessional graphics, etc, I'm all alone hahaha

~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~