View Single Post
Old May 29th, 2013 (8:49 PM).
#teamcap
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Treecko
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydian View Post
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher. I answered this in Ozzy's thread when he said he wanted to be a teacher too. I wanted to teach grade school cause I was really into learning at the time. I wanted to help kids learn and expand. Though I gave up that goal once I realized I wouldn't make the best teacher cause I was shy and didn't have the best leadership skills. Plus I learned being a teacher doesn't have the best benefits. I might go back to that dream now that I'm more confident, but I'm more focused on becoming other things like being an artist.
Quote:
Who, other than Owl City, do you like as a musician? It can be a band or solo artist.
There's plenty. Off the top of my head some bands /solo artist I like are: Relient K, Switchfoot, Fall Out Boy, fun., Rise Against, Imagine Dragons, twenty one pilots, The Postal Service, August Burns Red, Skillet, Paramore, Panic At The Disco, Paramore, Green Day, Red, Project 86, Three Days Grace, Pheonix, Neon Trees, Passion Pit, LIGHTS, Nero, Rusko, Deadmau5, Daft Punk, Family Force 5, Tegan and Sara, Matt and Kim, Vampire Weekend, Two Door Cinema Club ,the list goes on and on and if I named them all it would be really long. But as you can see, my taste in music varies. I can like just about anything with a nice hook and good lyrics.
Quote:
How do you feel about ribs?
Ribs are fantastic enough said.
Quote:
Does the AW in AWsquared stand for AWesome?
Nope, it's the initials of my name , Aaron Wolf. It also from an old username I went by on a site called Dailybooth. It was basically the predecessor to Instagram, a daily photo blog where people took pictures of themselves or things everyday and add a caption underneath. I went by the user name "AaronWhatAaronWho" there. Some time after I joined, I thought that name was too long, so I wanted a shorter one. I thought AWsquared was basically the shortened or "squared" version of AaronWhatAaronWho so I went with that and it stuck as my username for websites ever since.

Quote:
Are you opposed to the idea of rock climbing?
I'm neutral I guess. Part of me would be too scared of it and another part would love to try it. If it's one of those small rock climbing walls, then I'd be ok with it. But if it's was on an actually canon or mountain then I might be too scared to do it.

Keep piling questions guys! So I don't have to bump up this thread again.
United we stand, divided we fall.