Mew!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDestitute View Post
Map name: Charge Town
Game: FireRed
Hack name: Pokemon MysticAurelian Version
Map:
Spoiler:

Player's hometown. I like an opinion on the palettes I'm using.
Not my favorite map... its just so boring... it has the required number of houses for a starting town sure and it "works" but there is a whole lot of grass and not enough stuff going on... plus there seems to be arbitrary signs to the north and one way off path to the west... not that ist a bad map its just not apealing... 5/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDestitute View Post
Map name: Route 1
Hack name: Pokemon MysticAurelian Version
Map:
Spoiler:

First route in the rom hack's region. Next town is to the north, a wild-life reserve is to the south (think of it like the Great Marsh or Safari, minus the entry gate/entry fees, so it's more like the ranch in B/W), and Charge Town to the east. I like an opinion on the palettes I'm using.
This one on the other hand is MUCH better... LOTS going on everywhere you look, I love the quick return path (jump ledges) to the north and the surfable hidden area to the southeast... just a great full featured map my only complaint might be that if the player wanted to go south they could do it without touching tall grass... but thats not such a big deal... i like to force battles cause im mean like that... 9.5/10

My map
Map name: Fossil Cave
Hack name: Pokemon FireRed +Plus
Map:
Spoiler:

you have to push the button to lower the rock gates, and you have a minimum number of steps to reach the gate or it will slam in your face... if you take too many steps you have to go push the button again... there are pokeball items laying in places to guide the player into taking too many steps... the challenge isn't hard but to get all the items it should force a few battles

~Completed Projects: