View Single Post
Old June 1st, 2013, 01:34 PM
Cruztown
Squirtle Squirt.

Nature: Rash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Projectwolfie View Post
Will the Battle Frontier be changed in any way at all to utilize the damage split, or will it still be the same? Also, are any plans on having new moves added in? For example like maybe Zen Headbutt, Shadow Claw, and maybe Dark Pulse for pokes like Medicham, Metagross, Houndoom, and Banette to have the corresponding type of STAB on their more powerful attack stat.
As of this moment, I'm uneducated in the manner of adding and repointing the move table to include newer moves such as the ones you listed; for the time being, only Gen III and priors will be available. Once I read up on the tutorials posted in the forums, I might attempt to add those a few other moves to give some species a boost (Poor Scyther could really use X-Scissor).

As for the Battle Frontier, I cannot find where the data pertaining to the Brains or generated species are contained. Otherwise, I would edit it to make some of the rental species more devastating, and more of the Brains difficult. Until then, it should remain practically the same.