Old June 3rd, 2013 (03:21 AM).
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by hoheohi:
can i catch Beldum where?

P/S: my english is bad :D
You can get one in Orange Villa.

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
I am currently at Redwood city and still no sign of that VS Seeker. Also the map is not showing Brox city... Where is it?
Sorry, but VS Seeker is not avaliable in this hack since this is not a FR/LG hack, but it's true that someone in this hack mentioned this item.

Quote originally posted by openkaart:
Maybe I have misinterpreted but is this a completed hack? Or is it still being updated? Because in Vestria city there is a house were you can battle trainers, but once your inside you can't get out.
And other (to me) small bug
This is a completed hack, I sometimes release versions in which some bugs are fixed, and, Vestria City? I don't know if this place exists in this hack, please make it more clear, thanks,

Quote originally posted by White101:
i got kyurem and reshiram on my team and now how do i combine them into kyurem w ?
You don't need to combine them, just use Fire Stone to Kyurem, and if you use Thunder Stone, it will turn into Kyurem B.

Quote originally posted by chaosrules:
I started playing this today(just got into Pine Forest), I must say, it's a really fun game and all... But the grammatical and contextual spelling errors bother me to no end... It gets really tiring, is all.
Sorry for the errors, someone mentioned them before, but I still haven't fix them.

Hacks I'm working on: