View Single Post
Old June 3rd, 2013 (09:16 AM).
Lilligant's Caretaker

Nature: Careful
I loved this game and the monster catching. I also loved ToS1 (I am a huge Colette fan.). Both are great games although ToS2 lacks length. I think this game is bashed A LOT mainly because people miss the old cast, however that wasn't an issue for me. I enjoyed having Emil, Marta, and my 2 monsters the entire game. ^ ^ (There is cheating software that will allow you to unlock guest character exp and gear, by the way.)

I think it would be of been better if they made all original characters and changed the name, because it gave a lot of false impressions being advertised as a sequel. It wasn't much of a sequel at all, it's just the story about the adventures of Emil and Marta. Still, great game and I love it!

My advice, take the time to do all the side missions, playing on a hard difficulty, leveling up your monsters, etc. so you can enjoy the game longer. Rushing through it can quickly finish it in 20 hours or less, unlike the epic 60+ hours of ToS.