View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2013, 07:25 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EQUALSGAMER View Post
1. Kabutops (Japanese version and Holo)
IDK the set, I thought it was from the Fossil set but it is a water type but it looks to be a year or two after the fossil set. There is no symbol in the bottom right corner except for the rarity, the collector number is only No.141 his dex number. I do not know how to tell if it is a Japanese first edition so let's move on, OH a little weird thing about it is from my view looking down on it the right eye is looking up while the left eye is looking directly ahead. It does have a shadow.

2. Garchomp (Holo in everything except the picture)
From the first set to have Dragon types in it, I forget the name but it was made in 2012. 91/124. Not a first edition and not shadowless.

3. Gengar (Shiny white card borders)
Again I don't know the set (sorry) but it is from 2010 and the symbol kinda looks like a white crown inside a solid black circle. 94/102 and not a first edition and not shadowless.
1. What is the symbol to the bottom-right of the picture? Does it look anything like this one? http://pokegym.net/gallery/displayim...?imageid=46665

2. Reverse Holo Garchomp 91/124 Dragons Exalted: $1 to $2.

3. You mean this one?

Gengar Prime HS Triumphant: $4 to $7.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellhammer View Post
I found an unopened Japanese Neo Destiny Pack the other day while cleaning my house, any idea how much it's worth?
Based on the prices of the English boosters (which are $8 to $12), I'd say it's about $5 to $8. Japanese boosters aren't as sought after in English speaking markets.