View Single Post
Old June 6th, 2013 (12:14 PM). Edited June 6th, 2013 by Nakuzami.
Follow the Fireflies
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Quote originally posted by Retro Bug:
I just wanted post to saying that for William and Agnes, I did the best that I could describing them through Delta's eyes on how she sees them! Since we really didn't get to interact before the timeskip~

So, if you don't think it's correct just let me know! And, I guess we can further detail their relationships if y'all want to.
Curious and sarcastic? No, no, it sounds accurate enough, lol. I'm not even entirely sure how Will should act, as he seems to be making himself up as we go along (yes, I'm slightly crazy, deal with it), but that sounds like what he'd do in the first week surrounded by new people. Delta especially, when it comes to the sarcasm, lol.

So I guess we're all just running around, fighting and/or helping people? You honestly let the hounds loose so soon? Oh my, this could get rough, lol.

I'll try to type a post up now, but I have to do a last minute (mini) project for Spanish, some Geometry and perhaps some other loose ends before school ends next week and finals start. Plus, I'm apparently going to dinner for my birthday in a few hours, which I was entirely unaware of until about five minutes ago, so I must now do that homework sooner than expected! xD
EDIT: yeah, I'm just going to try and homework-it-up for a little while. @_@;