View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2013, 08:32 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gym Leader Rozu View Post
Bonjour, mon ami! This couldn't be more French. I want an African themed region next... if they DARE do an Indian one, then I am probably going to scream. Racist, no, I am not. India is over used though, so I am a little annoyed, lol.
They (people from China, India, etc.) are also a minority in our part of the world, so they tend to get what they want first. Jobs, money, you name it. (No, I mean nothing racist by that, but what I say is true.)

But then, Japan creates the game. Perhaps Africa will be more of interest.

Maybe they'll do something in the Rio de Janiero (Brazil, South America) area; isn't the Olympics there in 2016?

Watch for in-game clues. We had France from Unova, after all, with French spoken. Though there is Spanish in one building, as well (Spanish is a common language in the U.S.).

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.