View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2013, 10:51 AM
Projectwolfie
I play for keeps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmo2408 View Post
Just looking to get some help here. I have the rom working fine on the computer VBA emulator. However, when I transferred it to my iPhone on gpsphone, ultraviolet changes its save state to 64k with permission octal code 0644. So it wont let me save at all with the 1m circuit board error. The weird thing is that emerald, fire red, liquid crystal, light platinum hacks all save 128k and work no problem. The GBA bios file is code 0777 as well.

Thanks for any feedback.
That's not a problem with mobile, it's with everything. On VBA itself I had to switch it to force it into a different save type than auto and make sure it was confirmed. Even on GBA.Emu (which is VBA-M, that's on iPhone too by the way) the only problem is the savetype because they don't have a dropdown save menu yet. I don't have any problem with this since it's coming sooner or later, but you're stuck in savestate land and so am I.

Since you're in gpsphone you could actually use that game config txt to fix it though (I'm not sure how they work on gpsphone, but I do believe it uses them). If that doesn't work I don't really know what can.

Last edited by Projectwolfie; June 7th, 2013 at 10:58 AM.