View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2013 (06:13 PM).

Quote originally posted by miksy91:
Something may happen when you beat him the second time in beta 4, but in beta 3 beating him again doesn't serve for any special purpose.

But what comes to beta 4.... IT'S PRETTY MUCH DONE!

I beta-tested the hack today and could only find a couple of small errors here and there which are fixed. In other words, the game is pretty much complete and should be totally error-free. If not, at least there shouldn't be any bigger bugs around (although there really shouldn't be any).

There are a few more things to be done which I can finish pretty quickly (< 30 minute job). Once I'm done with them, I could do another test play and release the next beta. One thing it would be lacking though is a new title screen so I may try to insert one that cabusao (creator of Emerald Gen II hack) made me earlier. But that would only be a temporary one so I might not bother with it. So Lugia may be seen flying around in title screen of beta 4 as well, even though it's not even included in the hack itself.

There we go!

Hmm so then whens the release? :O
So stoked to play beta 4, played beta 3 a while back don't remember much and don't want to start beta 3 now and beta 4 comes out soon. ETA?