View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2013 (10:29 PM).
hisalness56

Red Version Flying UMC First Update
- Named myself Alex and Rival Blue
- Started off with Zippo the Charmander
- Took on BLUE’s Squirtle and won
- Headed towards Viridian and got and delivered Oak’s Parcel and got the Dex and Town Map
- Caught Birdman the level 3 Pidgey
- Grinded until both Zippo and Birdman were level 10

Battle with Blue #1

I started off with Zippo and Embered his Pidgey a couple times. I then switched into Birdman figuring that I could whittle his Squirtle down with Gust and then Zippo would finish him off after Birdman fainted but no! Birdman was able to take him down after 2 sand attacks I got lucky with his accuracy and Gusted the Squirtle to death. Zippo reached level 11 during the Battle.

- Charged through Viridian Forest with no problems with Zippo reaching level 13 and Birdman reaching level 12
- Trained until both were level 14
- Headed to the gym and beat the Junior Trainer and got ready to face Brock

Battle With Brock

I decided to lead with Zippo and see if I could just take down Geodude with Ember and this worked to perfection as Zippo did not take any damage. For Onix I decided to switch into Birdman so I could Sand Attack him which I did 6 times (sorry Brock I know how this feels) so his Onix could not hit me. Then I just Gusted and Quick Attacked my way to Victory. Both Zippo and Birdman grew to level 15.

- Fought my way to the Poke Center where I purchased Rage the Magikarp
- Zippo evolved into a Charmeleon
- Trained in Mt. Moon until Zippo and Birdman were level 18 which is when Birdman evolved into Pidgeotto
- Rage also grew to level 9
- Saved the game inside Mt. Moon