Thread: Showering
View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2013 (3:06 AM).
Crystal Tier

Morning showers take between 5 to 10 minutes as I have to be up and out of the house early, but evening showers can take between 30 minutes to an hour, lol. In evening showers, I like to sit down in the shower and think about things, get in touch with my emotions, sing softly, etc. I find that long showers are the only times in which I am completely undisturbed by anything around me and I can do whatever it is that I need to do without thinking about anything else. I only have to shave once a week, so that's that I do in Sunday showers, the rest of that is spent cleaning or doing the previously mentioned soul searching. I just think that lying down (to the best of my ability) with the nozzle raining warm water on my scalp is something that I cannot rush at all, so I tend to sit there for who knows how long, lol. Sometimes I even fall asleep, lmao.
I don't have to worry about a water bill, as my town provides its own water through a tank system, so I pursue this lifestyle without thinking about how much it's costing me. Still have to pay for electricity, but that's fine.
monotonie, monotonie
wir machen aus stunden ein jahr
und mondschein aus unserem haar
wir fliegen so weit wie noch nie
- jürgen paape (so weit wie noch nie, 2002)