View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2013, 03:38 AM
karatekid552
What happens if I push it?....

Nature: Bold
Send a message via AIM to karatekid552 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to karatekid552 Send a message via Skype™ to karatekid552
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksiazek Bartlomiej View Post
But I do not need OVERWORLD sprite changing. But Add extra TRAINER SPRITES in battle scene.
Oh my god. Dude. Grow up. Repointing things is the same everywhere. If you know how to repoint one thing, you can repoint others.

And listen to Jambo. He took the time to answer your question very thouroughly. ASM is not as hard as it seems. Most ASM is extrememly simple. Believe it or not, I have only been hacking since mid-October. I started learning and really using ASM in Februrary. By March I wrote my OW editing tut and by April I had finished writing the ASM for the Battle BG tut. It isn't that hard, nor does it take that long to learn. In just takes dedication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kearnseyboy6 View Post
Why not just edit the used ones? If your hacking Ruby then change the 50 or so unused FR ones.
Lol, you have this backwards. FR has 50 unused ones from Ruby, not the other way around.:p

Paired with Simba

Last edited by karatekid552; June 9th, 2013 at 03:40 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.