So, so many consoles..
View Single Post
June 9th, 2013 (12:56 PM).
- Megaman 2 - It's got that tight platforming and awesome music that later games had, but it still has that slightly rough feel due to it only being the second in the series. I love it.
- Phantasy Star - It's probably my favorite 8-bit RPG. Amazing music, fun (if not sorta unfair at times) combat, and a super vibrant color pallet. One of my favorite games of all time.
- Terranigma - It sucks that it wasn't released in English in an NTSC region, but whatever. It's got ridiculously fun gameplay, great music, and great graphics. It's one of the few games I believe I'll make a repro of eventually.
- Shining Force II - Jesus, it's like an awesome tactics RPG how can you not like this.
- Zelda: Oracle of Ages - Yeah, it was my first Gameboy game and it's one of my favorite Zelda games ever. It's a ton of fun. Capcom did good.
- Jet Force Gemini - Well, I never beat it and I never will but whatever it's the most fun I've ever had shooting ants with rocket launchers as a dog with jetpack legs. Yeah.
- Megaman Legends 2 - It fixed all the things that were bad about the first game and, I think, was a more challenging game still. It sells for a lot now, so I'm really glad I got it back when Gamestop still sold PS1 games.
- Panzer Dragoon Saga - I'll never own a legit copy of this, and that makes me sad but it's still probably the best RPG I've ever played.
- Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town - I've been playing it off and on since it was originally released. They don't make em like they used to.
- Dragon Quest VIII - I'm not sure if I've ever sunk more hours into a game.
- Halo: Combat Evolved - It was my first LAN party experience and boy howdy do I miss it.
- Skies of Arcadia: Legends - Yeah, it's a port of a Dreamcast game, but I never had a Dreamcast and it's still amazing.
- Etrian Odyssey - It turned me on to dungeon crawlers, and for that it will forever hold a special place in my heart.
- Xenoblade Chronicles - Well, it's like all sorts of awesome and has the best soundtrack I've heard in YEARS. Doesn't hurt that it's quite collectible either.
- Tales of Graces F - It feels like an older Tales game, so that's super appealing to me.
- Fire Emblem: Awakening - After not liking Shadow Dragon, I was reluctant to give Awakening a try, but people seemed to really like it, so I did and it's amazing.
Joined Jul 2009
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Algo Fonix
Find all posts by Algo Fonix
Find threads started by Algo Fonix
Ignore Posts by Algo Fonix