View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2013 (02:17 PM).
Platinum Tier

Nature: Relaxed
Hello,

My name is Cyberbeastx. I am a hardcore gamer. I spend on average day at least 14 hours playing pokemon. I have been into pokemon since 1999. Now some of you may think I am crazy but I am far from crazy. I am a dedicated pokemon trainer. My life is devoted to pokemon. Anyways, You may ask why or how I am able to do this, If you are interested in knowing more about me then just hit me up.

I am not here to tell you about me really. I am playing a pokemon mmorpg. I am not going to say more than that due to advertisement rules. All you need to know is I am looking for more serious/dedicated gamers who are interested in a poke mmo and want to build a guild of hardcore gamers and crush all the other players. If you are interested you must make sure you meet the following requirements...

-Must be 16 years or older
-Must speak fluent english
-Must be online at least 8 hours daily
-Must have been playing pokemon since Generation 1 or Generation 2

If you meet these requirements you can contact my skype at: Championcyberbeastx

You can add me and then find out more information or ask any questions you wish.

In no way is this a advertisement. This is a thread to inform serious gamers about a opportunity. Any trolls or haters will be ignored. Once again you can contact me at skype: Championcyberbeastx

I thank you for reading and i hope to find more serious gamers.

Intel® Core™ i7-5960X (8-cores, 20MB Cache, Overclocked up to 4.0 GHz w/ Turbo Boost) |
32GB Quad Channel DDR4 at 2133MHz | 512GB SSD 6Gb/s Main + 4TB 6kRPM SATA 6Gb/s Storage | Dual NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ Titan Z graphics with 24GB total (2x 12GB) GDDR5 - NVIDIA SLI® Enabled
Dell UltraSharp 32 Ultra HD Monitor - UP3214Q | Logitech G502 Proteus Core Optical Gaming Mouse | Logitech G910 Orion Spark Mechanical Gaming Keyboard | Logitech G930 Wireless Gaming Headset