View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2013 (04:44 AM).
Willpower

Nature: Quiet
I sure have, I think it was around 6 months ago. My first girlfriend, my insecure self wanted to ask her out since I already knew she liked me, we where both in the same school at the time. She said yes, two months later she saw through me and hated what I was, she dumped me...

I was miserable for a while after that, however when I think about it now, I laugh to myself and say ''What the hell was I thinking?!'' I knew it was a bad idea, I knew I wasn't ready for a relationship, I am also slightly religious so a girlfriend at this time wouldn't be so great! I gave in to my emotions instead of thinking rationally at the time.

This relationship however taught me so much on how I can improve myself. I'm no longer insecure, what others think of me is none of my business, I also used to be the 'nice guy' that gets walked all over, that's all changed. This incompatible relationship literally changed my character for the better! I'm so grateful she broke up with me to be honest! I've never would have become the person I now am. ;D ...

I'm a firm believer that everything does happen for a reason.