View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2013 (08:09 AM).
Werewolf Assassin

Nature: Docile
Quote originally posted by Para-Dox:
Sooooooooo disappointed. Fairy is such a effeminate name and should have been called Lunar or Magic type.

Having it be a Dragon type check is stupid and make the game feel very 'kiddy'. 'Oh look, the magical fairies defeat the ferocious dragon.' Eat me GF, somehow you're making worse design decisions than the gen 5 games did.

I'm not against having a dragon type check at all, (Ice doesn't count as 90% of dragon-type pokemon can learn fire type moves) but choosing the fairy type was a laughable decision because it doesn't make sense.

Sooooooooo disappointed. Fairy is such a effeminate name and should have been called Lunar or Magic type.

Having it be a Dragon type check is stupid and make the game feel very 'kiddy'. 'Oh look, the magical fairies defeat the ferocious dragon.' Eat me GF, somehow you're making worse design decisions than the gen 5 games did.

I'm not against having a dragon type check at all, (Ice doesn't count as 90% of dragon-type pokemon can learn fire type moves) but choosing the fairy type was a laughable decision because it doesn't make sense.
Light-type is actually the best dub name for it... The dub team is stupid though and they always mess this stuff up for us...