View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2013 (12:13 PM).
Crystal Tier
Originally Posted by ShadowExcadrill View Post
Im getting BL2 for PS3 really soon with my bday closing in (8 days from now) and im way too excited to play it.

I might get confused with classes (idk if there is a class with ammo regen... i love ammo regen since that saves up money) and weapons at first, but it'll be a game i can play for hours long like BL1.

I also found (also with credit to Iloveeevee for raiding the armory and killing Crawmerax together which was a while ago tbh) a pearlescent weapon: ZX100 U Hunter's Jackal. Its a decent weapon (not quite what you would expect from a very rare gun) and i kinda like it too. Still like the Volcano more
That pearlescent took forever to find D: Still haven't found another one since, even though I've raided the armory more and killed Crawmerax some. I do have tons of legendaries and the game keeps giving me more. So many legendaries I expect one in every chest and from every badass now lol (which most of the time I do get a legendary from)

I ended up buying BL2 a few weeks ago although I haven't played it much since I've been busy with PC related stuff and I got distracted by Assassin's Creed 2 lol Planning to play it soon since new DLC is being released. The DLC with Tiny Tina looks really awesome and I can't wait to play it :D Then also Krieg looks like loads of fun. The intro vid I saw of it made me want to buy it asap even though I haven't completed my current playthrough with Maya yet D: