View Single Post
Old June 11th, 2013 (2:06 PM).
Run Wild
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunfished View Post
I think they called it "Fairy" because it invokes a sense of magical attributes, while the way you described "Fairy" makes it all demonic :P

But I think it's up to the artist/designer to see what a fairy-type can be, because right now I'm still thinking of fairy-types having whimsical charm, kind of like Whimsicott and Jigglypuff. They're just outright silly, in both design and nature :D

And the Steel Eevee should be chosen by popularity, because I don't really care that much that I did it first
That's because I'm going by the definition of an actual fairy, lol. Besides, demonic can still be magical and fun! d:

Well, of course it is! I'm just saying that not everyone should feel restricted to "okay, it's a fairy, so let's make it pink with cutesy little wings and name it Tinkyball!"

I think I'm going to have some fun designing some fairy types. I don't know why, but I just kind of want to and feel like it, lol.
Dark Underground

"Their beautiful form comes from the muscles they have developed. They run silently in the night."

Medieval Einrík
The Underground