View Single Post
Old June 12th, 2013 (1:49 AM). Edited June 14th, 2013 by OffRoadSP.
Exploring Kalos
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to OffRoadSP
June 5, 2013

Another beautiful day off! I was battling some wild Pokémon just outside Chargestone Cave with Spheal and Trapinch, when my Trapinch started to evolve! I now have a dragon-type on my team, Vibrava!

234. Vibrava

Shortly after that, I was crossing Chargestone Cave and had a triple battle with an ace trainer. After my Vibrava, Growlithe, and Bronzor won the match, Bronzor evolved into Bronzong!

“Bronzong, the Bronze Bell Pokémon, and the evolved form of Bronzor. Bronzong were found buried in the ground. In ages past, they were revered as bringers of plentiful harvests and are thought to have brought rain by opening portals to another world.”

235. Bronzong

Dream World: Accelgor. I’m still having some good luck! Found: Paras that can use Synthesis; female Snorunt with the ability Moody. Finding Paras only leaves six Pokémon left to find in the Dream Park!

Happy with the experience I gave my current team, I called Professor Juniper to rotate my Pokémon.

“Hi, Steve!” The Professor greeted. “How is your vacation from work?”

“Very relaxing, so far,” I replied. “I’m getting in a good amount of Pokémon training, and adding a few more registries in the expanded Pokédex. Two of my Pokémon evolved! I’m ready to send them back to you. Can I have the next four?”

“Sure thing!” she said. “Actually, you might be interested to know of a new discovery we made in this section of Unova. Doctor Fennel and I were on our way back from studying the Vigoroth in Pinwheel Forest, when we were attacked by a small group of wild Corphish on Route 3!”

“Corphish, huh? I’d like to see that, but I’m all the way in Mistralton City.”

“Well, actually, you might be able to find them,” the professor continued. “You see, when we were attacked, Munna came to our defense and used Hypnosis to put the Corphish to sleep…”

“And then used Dream Mist to send them to the Dream World,” I interrupted. “Ok. I think it’s Nosepass’s turn to get put under, could you send it to Fennel and I’ll go check it out?”

“You bet!” Juniper said cheerfully. “Consider it done. And I also have Leafeon, Flareon, Pinsir, and Buneary ready to transfer to you as well.”

So I gave my Pokémon to Nurse Joy to treat and then send to Professor Juniper, and I decided to nap to go to the Dream World.

Dream World 2: Nosepass, gained a level. I managed to find one of the Corphish! After befriending it, it was sent to the Entralink Forest once Nosepass awoke.

June 6, 2013

I was traveling to the Entralink Forest to see the Corphish from the Dream World, but I decided to stop in Nimbasa City and Green Grimer Avenue. While training at the Sports Domes, my Buneary evolved into Lopunny!

“Lopunny, the Rabbit Pokémon, and the evolved form of Buneary. Lopunny are extremely cautious and quickly bound off when they sense danger. Their ears appear to be delicate. If they are touched roughly, they kick with their graceful legs.”

236. Lopunny

I finally reached the Entralink, and caught the Corphish that was waiting there!

“Corphish, the Ruffian Pokémon. Corphish have a hardy vitality that enables them to adapt to any environment, no matter how dirty the water. They have a strong will to survive. Their pincers will never release prey.”

237. Corphish

Dream World: Mienshao. Found: nothing new; Shuckle that can use Helping Hand.

June 7, 2013

I checked out the Hidden Grotto on Route 5, and found yet another Foongus with the special ability, Regenerator. I then did quite a bit of training with my team in and around Mistralton City. I then hopped on a plane that was taking some supplies to Lentimas Town. I did a bunch more training outside Reversal Mountain, and then returned to the Pokémon Center in Lentimas Town to rest and rotate my Pokémon once again.

While Nurse Joy was treating my other five Pokémon, Grimer and I took a short walk just outside of town. Something caught Grimer’s attention. I followed it to a pile of rocks in the shadow of the hills. I looked to see what drew my Pokémon over here. It was a Pokémon egg! I took it with us, and returned to the Pokémon Center.

I had the next batch of four Pokémon sent to me: Piloswine, Sandslash, Magneton, and Buizel.

Dream World 2: Lairon, gained a level. Found: female Drilbur with the ability Mold Breaker.

June 8, 2013

I was visiting a zoo with some family and friends, and let my Pokémon out to enjoy the scenery. While it was swimming with some penguins, my Buizel evolved into Flotzel!

“Floatzel, the Sea Weasel Pokémon, and the evolved form of Buizel. Floatzel are a common sight around fishing ports. They are known to rescue people and carry off prey.”

238. Floatzel

June 9, 2013

While I was at the hotel relaxing, the Pokémon egg I was keeping hatched. I now have a Spoink on the team!

“Spoink, the Bounce Pokémon. Spoink keep their heart beating by bouncing constantly, using their tails like springs.”

239. Spoink
Kalos Pokédex: Seen 445 Obtained 438
Central Kalos Pokédex: Seen 151 Obtained 151
Coastal Kalos Pokédex: Seen 150 Obtained 150
Mountain Kalos Pokédex: Seen 144 Obtained 137
Kalos Medals: 93
Kalos Ribbons: 11